Please check visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa. The nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program:
- Countries eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
To check if you are eligible for the visa exemption program, please visit
- Countries not eligible for Visa-exempt entry:
Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs now provides e-Visa for delegates to attend 7th WANS and we are obliged to apply the e-code for you which is an important key while you apply the e-Visa. If you would like to apply for the e-Visa, please provide the following required documents (clear and legible) by email to the 7th WANS Secretariat before April 30th, 2022.
- Passport copy with Personal information page
- Flight itinerary (issued by an airline company or travel agency)
- Hotel reservation (issued by a hotel or travel agency)
Once your e-Code is approved, we will send an e-Code to you for you to apply the e-Visa online, kindly refer to visawebapp.boca.gov.tw to fill out the e-Visa applications and complete the payment of application fee online.
* To get the latest information about VISA, please visit Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs(ROC)